(oh,) so unaware of this world;
>> Sunday, July 04, 2004
))

bUrn*

I don't understand why
See it's burning me to hold onto this
I know this is something I gotta do
But that don't mean I want to
What I'm trying to say is that I-love-you I just
I feel like this is coming to an end
And its better for me to
Let it go now than hold on and hurt you
I gotta let it burn

It's gonna burn for me to say this
But it's comin from my heart
It's been a long time coming
But we done been fell apart
Really wanna work this out
But I don't think you're gonna change
I do but you don't
Think it's best we go our separate ways
Tell me why I should stay in this relationship
When I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby
Plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with
I think that you should let it burn


When the feeling ain't the same and your body don't want to
But you know gotta let it go cuz the party ain't jumpin' like it used to
Even though this might bruise you
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn

Deep down you know it's best for yourself but you
Hate the thought of her being with someone else
But you know that it's over
We knew it been through
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn

Sendin' pages I ain't supposed to
Got somebody here but I want you
Cause the feelin ain't the same find myself
Callin' her your name
Ladies tell me do you understand?
Now all my fellas do you feel my pain?
It's the way I feel
I know I made a mistake
Now it's too late
I know she ain't comin back
What I gotta do now
To get my shorty back
Ooo ooo ooo ooooh
Man I don't know what I'm gonna do
Without my booo
You've been gone for too long
It's been fifty-leven days, um-teen hours
Imma be burnin' till you return (let it burn)

I'm twisted cuz one side of me is tellin' me
that I need to move on
On the other side I wanna break down
and cry (ooooh)
I'm twisted cuz one side of me is tellin' me
that I need to move on
On the other side I wanna break down and cry (yeah)

So many days, so many hours
I'm still burnin' till you return


watchin mEssage in a b0ttle..
oh man
they're not d0in justice t0 e b0ok..
n0 chemistry..or em0ti0ns..

well
wenta mph t0 get b0oks..
got the n0teb0ok n e time traveller's wife!
finished e n0teb0ok jus n0w..
aww..
w0uldnt it b nice..
t0 find a l0ve tt c0uld transcend
old agE..illness..n never waver?
*always t0gether:f0rever apart*

spent a large part of my day sleepin n readin..
been driftin in n out of sleep thesE few days..
h0pe i wun b as tired when sch starts..

there's p0rtugal vs grEece lata!
i h0pe p0rtugal winss!

sh0ppin tmr!
i can get my bag~=)

11:18 PM;

k me, myself

chris * i love snacking to bits.

we can stitch back those happy days ;


k credits

Layout
RAHH :designer.
TOUCHSTONES :brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :brushes.
AUGIE :font.



k favourites

jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D



k friends

manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*



k ...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com